WE NEED YOU! Help us run the largest open studio event in the South East!
New vacancies will be posted here as they become available.
Area Co-Ordinators’ Officer
• To be a good communicator and efficient organizer and have at least basic
• To have the ability to solve problems, enthuse and encourage others.
Tenure: This post is available from July 2016
An honorarium and expenses are offered.
Interested? Please contact the Committee – firstname.lastname@example.org
A full description of the role can be found below and is also available on our Downloads page.
The Co-ordinators’ Officer is in charge of and represents Area Co-ordinators (ACOs)
on the Committee.
Honorarium: £700 per annum in two instalments.
Tenure: This post is available from July 2017
• Attend all committee meetings.
• Be ACOs representative and spokesperson on the Committee.
• Pass on and network updates, opportunities and information to ACOS.
• Help with the recruitment of new artists.
• Provide ACOs with contact details of artists in their area.
from the website database.
• Attend the AGM and give a written/spoken report.
Experience, Facilities and Skills
• Check that ACOS are content to continue with their jobs.
Recruit new ACOs as necessary.
• Organise two ACO meetings – North and South.
• Encourage ACOs to log in to the Website Admin and monitor which artists are
signing in to each area.
• Chair the first Committee meeting of the year. Plan for the year discussed and agreed, including budget and publicity strategy.
• Send finalised Contact Detail Lists to ACOs once applications are complete.
• Check ACOs have ordered any extra guides needed from Guide Distribution
• Remind ACOs to encourage artists to organise local publicity.
• Monitor the quality of any Trail Maps being produced.
• Manage the ACO local publicity Fund.
• Check that ACOs have received their quota of Guides and promotional material
and supplied their artists.
• Encourage, advise and support ACOs during event.
• Attend AGM.
Throughout the year
• Pass on information to ACOs by email.
• Write articles/information for newsletter.
• Gather art information and opportunities.