Are you an artist in Kent, East Sussex or the Surrey borders and would you like to have your work seen by thousands of art lovers?
Don’t miss South East Open Studios 2022 – it is our 25th anniversary and promises to be the biggest and best yet – firstly:
- by June, will you have a body of work that demonstrates what you do?
- can you commit to being present between 3 and 19 June (you can choose what days you are open)?
- do you have a studio space that you could open, or would you rather collaborate with another artist in a joint space (we can help link you up with other artists)?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all 3 questions, then you are ready and we’d love to have you on board.
PLEASE NOTE : The closing date for registration is 31st January 2022.
Registration for 2022 costs £135 … and the membership benefits include:
Your details and an example of your work will appear in our high quality guide
- 30,000 copies are printed and distributed to targeted outlets across the South East
You will have your own page to represent your artwork on our website throughout the year
- last year we had over 5,000 unique visits to our artist pages during the event
You will be featured on our social media platforms throughout the year
- across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter we have a reach of around 35,000 during the event (and we actively promote our artists and their events all year round)
You will receive signage and promotional material to advertise your studio locally
- we produce a range of eye-catching material: large street banners, roadside posters, studio directional signs, car magnets and stickers
You will be invited to take part in special features through our newsletters and other paid advertorials in a variety of publications
You can open your own house or studio, or collaborate with other artists
- we can help bring artists together so let us know if you need help finding a venue or connecting with other artists near you
You will meet and connect with other local artists, art lovers and share your work and process with your community
- SEOS offers a unique opportunity to open your studio doors to the public and share what you do and how you do it, and to be part of your local community of artists and makers
Join our community of hundreds of artists and makers and sign up for South East Open Studios today!
You can also download our 2022 Registration Guidelines and tips for preparing and photographing your artwork in one handy PDF document.
Artists, Groups and Companies
- If multiple artists are sharing one space, they must ALL be registered
- SEOS does not offer group rates.
- Artists who are operating under a company name are free to use that in the Guide (rather than their own name).
- Artists who are operating in a commercial partnership can enter as a single entity, but must take out a half page advertisement in the Guide at £100.
Once registration has ended. There will be a small fee to make major changes to your Guide entry – make sure your information is correct – please spell check it, and for groups exhibiting together make sure your address and location information is the same for everyone.